NEED BOOTLEG VIDS, CDS, AND COLLECTIBLES?

Here is a place to trade or find out where to get sublime stuff. That could be tapes, cds, shirts, posters whatever...
deas
2009 Award Winner
2009 Award Winner

Post by deas » Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:48 pm

first of all dont regurgitate 2 year old threads and i wont say a thing...

2nd im one of the nice guys...

Low_LiFe_40oz

Post by Low_LiFe_40oz » Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:53 pm

man, why you gotta be bringin up old shit, dog...

isn't that why they save them so you can read them then post and annoy all the people that started the thread off.
! ROME !

STILL STRAIGHT OUTTA LONG BEACH

CAN'T YOU SEE THERE IS HOPE HERE!

deas
2009 Award Winner
2009 Award Winner

Post by deas » Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:57 pm

well if you brought up an old thread you shouldnt have...
if its old then that means that people bored of the topic and let it die...

Low_LiFe_40oz

Re: .

Post by Low_LiFe_40oz » Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:39 pm

Low_LiFe_40oz wrote:I personally like this thread alot better than sublime pajamas anyway. so who gives a fuck. There isn't enough talk about sublime vidz. I have several and would be totally down with trades i have a dvd burner so as long as no one cares about cover art and wants to trade private message me.

FYI, i didn't bring it back from the abyss.
! ROME !

STILL STRAIGHT OUTTA LONG BEACH

CAN'T YOU SEE THERE IS HOPE HERE!

deas
2009 Award Winner
2009 Award Winner

Post by deas » Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:52 pm

i know... but you called me a dick soooo...

blunted

Post by blunted » Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:31 pm

SublimeStyleeLongBeach wrote:you can download almost all the bootlegs using www.sublimearchive.com and www.sublemon.com and you can buy videos on eBay or you can find someone to trade with.... It's not that hard you just have to be willing to spend a good amount of time downloading first off, and then finding a good person to trade with.... If our FTP didnt get shut down you would get to download videos in VCD for FREE,but SublimeHQ said that maybe he will get an FTP up in August, I'm supposed to supply the files for the FTP cause I got all the shit on my computer and Im copying the videos to VCD myself on my computer........Im just starting my video collection though but I got alot of stuff that you can buy in stores... Im a big sublime collector.
http://fans.sublimespot.com/MyPictures/ ... %20002.jpg

why don't we all get our fuckin shit together, stop fuckin with vcds, and get tradin dvdr on this site? vcds suck they are insanely small. sure they're watchable, but fuck watchable, we need good quality. and with 4.7 gigs of storage, dvdr is what we should be fucking with. the hell with the small fries shit i want the extra value meal haha.

really tho, here's how u do it. u find out what gen. vhs dub ur tapes or dvds came from. u label them as such. example (from my collection):

A Day in the Sun ("og" vhs > dvdr)
Las Palmas '95 ("og" vhs, 2nd gen dub from master > dvdr)
Palookaville - Santa Cruz, CA (master recording > dvdr)

and we all make our lists out like that & trade with each other. and what comes out of it is we have the best available quality version of lots of Sublime shows on dvd