Tabs for Other Artists

Share and update guitar / bass tabs
SUB-tdh

Tabs for Other Artists

Post by SUB-tdh » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:02 am

I thought I'de make this for songs that arnt Sublime related so there isnt a bunch of threads for one song. Anyway can someone help me figure out the chords for Devin the Dude's "What a Job"?
"Changed keys on me somehow.. I never claimed to be a musician really. I always wanted to be a ship-builder. Not a "shit-builder", a "ship-builder". "Ship", build ships. Wanted to sail around the world just 'cause it's fucking round, you know?"

graydon

Re: Tabs for Other Artists

Post by graydon » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:16 am

who is edmund the dude?
If rhymes were valium's I'd be comfortably numb.

SUB-tdh

Re: Tabs for Other Artists

Post by SUB-tdh » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:25 am

A southern(Texas) rapper with a whole lot of chill smoke songs. And this particular song has a guitar playing in the back faintly and I dont know what the chord is cause it sounds like its the same one played over the whole song. If you dont listen to rap you probably wont like him. Its a chill song none the less so if someone could give it a listen and help me out that'd be great. Noones been able to help me at all anywhere.
"Changed keys on me somehow.. I never claimed to be a musician really. I always wanted to be a ship-builder. Not a "shit-builder", a "ship-builder". "Ship", build ships. Wanted to sail around the world just 'cause it's fucking round, you know?"