Request: Date Rape Solo

Share and update guitar / bass tabs
GoinPostal

Request: Date Rape Solo

Post by GoinPostal » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:24 am

Yo does anyone have a tab for the Date Rape solo? any version is fine
Gonna make a new sig when i get back to school and have access to photoshop... that one was assssss

ballslaW
2009 Award Winner
2009 Award Winner

Re: Request: Date Rape Solo

Post by ballslaW » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:21 pm

you expect a thank you from everyone you help? good luck with that.
Odano wrote:I'd scale my way up those redwood legs into that canyonesque babymaker of yours!

GoinPostal

Re: Request: Date Rape Solo

Post by GoinPostal » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:26 pm

jmg wrote:
ballslaW wrote:you expect a thank you from everyone you help? good luck with that.
No I don't. You assume because I mention it once that I always mention it? I thought it was pretty blatant that he came back to post another request and didnt even bother to thank for the other one.
hey dude sorry ive been busy with school and stuff and berrily even check but i probably shoulda said thanks... so thank you very much i really do appreciate it

i got another question... im fuckin around with some reggea beats and im tryin to figure out what key i should be playin solos in but i cant quiet figure it out

for example i took the chords to real situation by bob marley and made my own beat and progression out of it but i cant find a good sound for the solo... any advice?

i tried lookin up keys so i could just use that but how to u look up barre chord keys? lol
Gonna make a new sig when i get back to school and have access to photoshop... that one was assssss