jerrad

Did anyone else...

Post by jerrad » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:41 pm

Illegally download the album?
:lol:

Alison Silversun

Re: Did anyone else...

Post by Alison Silversun » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:13 pm

I did it as well but I gave it to someone els to listen 2 I mean bud and eric could be romes dad but thats not even the point because music is a feeling that is what i learned so far but he does not have the dancehall vibe neiither has rewind selector and plus it aint bradley so why other call it sublime? I know I know it wasn ot bud and eric decision to use the name but the label but bud and eric are talented musician I believe could be signed too any label without using the sublime name so it much more than a sell out its a major sin that ir god ever exist would punishible damn I would have died to buy one more lbda album or one more shortbus or even some volcano in the studion eyesadrift del mar I would have suppport anything who has the skunk family involved but this too far they have probably gain a bunch of teenager fan while losing a major piece of hardcore sublime fans getting them totally pissed man
There's nothing more than something than

Alison Silversun

Post by Alison Silversun » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:14 pm

sure they're 2 third sublime and some say bradley nowell screw up bud and erics career half way through not lbda though but buying a sublime wth rome record is just as bruce wayne show up dressed up as spiderman or if chapulin colorado did not bring his chipote chiyon ya know what i'm saying it would not fit it would not fit at all but still I do not hate them I wish them the best of luck but I am not a fan of their new music or what so ever for being a fan makes me feel like a sinner we all have our sins but this went too far

Alison Silversun

Post by Alison Silversun » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:23 pm

plus I never said that rome had no talent but he is not bradley he's rome its kinda the same thing when bud left for rehab brad also felt like his band was incomplete but yeah what can we do seeing bud and eric playing sublime songs si actually something that many people want to see

Alison Silversun

Post by Alison Silversun » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:20 pm

and people ditch me or wonder why I never bought any sublime record that came after 20th century(actually I got 20th century as a gift)= and I liked it) for just one song zimbabwe what was so golden of the the golden album or what was it called again anyways who could have been featured on the acoustic album???? or I love my dog who could have been on the boxset instead? now you get this truly in your face sublime with rome go buy that nobody likes it huh? but who are we to judge them anyways

Alison Silversun

Post by Alison Silversun » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:11 pm

Plus I don't wanna disrespect nobody but that sublime lounge tribute was the wakcest shit I ever heard the other two sublime tribute were not that good either what was it called again one was called forever free great cover btv I mean cd cover the other one I do not remeber the name look at all the love we found the only two songs that I like on these albums are the bargain music get out and no use for a name bad fish but wtf??? almost none of these so tribute songs are sublime styleee so what is the point???I mean seriously u make a sublime trubute make it sublime stylee for christ sake!!!!

Alison Silversun

Post by Alison Silversun » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:13 pm

Iwated 12 bucks on the liunge tribute whle I could have bought an import live in japan from fucking greenday man this was a serious mistake

Alison Silversun

Post by Alison Silversun » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:21 pm

I wasted*

ballslaW
2009 Award Winner
2009 Award Winner

Post by ballslaW » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:24 pm

dude. 7 posts in a row?
Odano wrote:I'd scale my way up those redwood legs into that canyonesque babymaker of yours!

Alison Silversun

Post by Alison Silversun » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:51 am

yeah why is there any problem man? I mean fuck I am just expressinmg myself so if u don't like it byte me

but who knows why they are using the sublime name maybe they are just sending a sublimnal message

btw it was 7 it was 3 or 4 or something whatever man one of these days I am gonna leave this shit all alone for yourself ok but until then you will have to stand my fucky ass and btw I have not done nothing either man so bug off

Alison Silversun

Post by Alison Silversun » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:59 am

I mean other dorums treat me with respect while u guys honestly treat me like dirt but I am getting used to it I got used too many other bullshit so this should be nothing man

Alison Silversun

Post by Alison Silversun » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:19 am

I mean why else would bud gaugh and eric wilson fight for use the name sublime I thought they said did their wouldnt be no one replace bradley and that it wouldnt be fair to continue using the name right isn't that what he said in a video or something

Alison Silversun

Post by Alison Silversun » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:38 pm

or maybe they are just milking the cow whatever they're doing it's not key

sublime with rome isn'tkey its not bad but it will never be key

iskateboard27
2009 Award Winner
2009 Award Winner

Post by iskateboard27 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:01 pm

It's not that everyone just decided to pick you to be the one that gets treated badly around here. It's just that everyone gets a little annoyed by users who double post and don't use correct grammar and punctuation because it's hard to read. It doesn't have to be perfect, we understand English isn't everyone's language of choice.

I understand you are passionate about sublime and music in general and believe it or not, I read every one of your posts. But if you just took a little time to gather your thoughts, organize them and put them in a cohesive paragraph in one post then I am sure you will get much more positive responses around this place. Cheers!
I love skateboarding!

ballslaW
2009 Award Winner
2009 Award Winner

Post by ballslaW » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:19 pm

yeah, what he said.
Odano wrote:I'd scale my way up those redwood legs into that canyonesque babymaker of yours!

[Sarah_D_37]
2008 Award Winner
2008 Award Winner

Post by [Sarah_D_37] » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:26 pm

iskateboard27 wrote:It's not that everyone just decided to pick you to be the one that gets treated badly around here. It's just that everyone gets a little annoyed by users who double post and don't use correct grammar and punctuation because it's hard to read. It doesn't have to be perfect, we understand English isn't everyone's language of choice.

I understand you are passionate about sublime and music in general and believe it or not, I read every one of your posts. But if you just took a little time to gather your thoughts, organize them and put them in a cohesive paragraph in one post then I am sure you will get much more positive responses around this place. Cheers!
this
"isn't often that I stand up to a challenge, but today I feel I'm fighting for my soul."
--------------------------------------------------------------
I feel a miracle in every breath that I breathe, won't let this miracle end in tragedy. I sense a miracle in all that I see, won't let this miracle slip away from me...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hemp-Hea ... 9349413914

Alison Silversun

Post by Alison Silversun » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:53 pm

well I I think I handle english pretty well man. I mean we are fucking bi lingual around here for Christ sake. All of us grew up with english cable in the 90's and all those repeated guest tourist that come here .well most of them like 80 procent come from the States so it is english that we have to speak to everyone of them bro so I don't think english is the problem here

either way I do agree that I do some spelling mistake when I type . sometimes I don't notice it myself and that's mainly because I am visaully impaired since 13 so I don't double check my sentences always because its harder for me to do that sometimes I have to read with magnifier do u know how hard it can get to read stuff??? you can compare that to a guy trying to walk with broken feet it's gonna get heavy

but yeah I should not use that as an excuse to not put the best of me in a post I can surely make better post and better paragraph u just have to chill with it a bit anybody who english is not their native language need to think twice in their head. Pablo and some other non american speaks fluent english . I don't see nobody complaining and english ain't their native language either . I am actually a pretty honest guy in my heart I can talk many and do many mean jokes and shit sometimes but inside I am a pretty honest man

once again sorry for all the mistakes I made I will try to make them less often

PEACE in the middle east

Alison Silversun

Post by Alison Silversun » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:50 pm

One more thing

I mean you got the dutchies teachers in classrooms looking right through me people in the streets in holland doubting I can speak good dutch man when I was actually living in holland when we had to learn it all through elementary and high school sure we have our accecnt but we did not ask to have a dutch passport either it was u guys that give it to us. and u guys still don't treat us the same around there that's a shame

and now I have americans on forums saying I don't speak good english? come one man the funniest part is I never heard of any Latinos complaining we don't speak good spanish. Me and people on the island can speak 4 langauges that's what onoe or few of you could ever do

(but why the fuck is no one posting or replying back to theads? it's like everybody decide to boycot the bandelero when he has been around the spot since early 2000)

ballslaW
2009 Award Winner
2009 Award Winner

Post by ballslaW » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:00 am

poor spelling and grammar is one thing.

I was commenting on your 7 consecutive posts, which is a forum rule I think. it doesn't matter. if nobody posts after you and you feel like you have something else to add, use the edit button to edit your original post.

Alison Silversun

Post by Alison Silversun » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:56 am

well cool I will try to use the edit button but I dont see how that would bother somebody that much .I did not even know about the rule and I did not know the button existed

but anybody who says I don't soeak good english is bipolarly descriminating me
that's a rule I just made up right now

[Sarah_D_37]
2008 Award Winner
2008 Award Winner

Post by [Sarah_D_37] » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:00 pm

Bandelero wrote: but anybody who says I don't soeak good english is bipolarly descriminating me
that's a rule I just made up right now
:o :lol: :o

Read the forum rules...
"isn't often that I stand up to a challenge, but today I feel I'm fighting for my soul."
--------------------------------------------------------------
I feel a miracle in every breath that I breathe, won't let this miracle end in tragedy. I sense a miracle in all that I see, won't let this miracle slip away from me...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hemp-Hea ... 9349413914

Alison Silversun

Post by Alison Silversun » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:09 pm

well I am not gonna read the rules right now cause I am just not gonna do it plus it was 3 posts and not 7 so I haven't broken any rules yet and alll three posts was actually different post from different thought that needed to be posted

plus one of my bestest friend(we don't really speak no more) told me that rules are meant to be broken

hey did u guys know that I have enlglish blood in my family tree .?? my great greatgrandfather was a sailor / he probably sailed around the world and he sailed to Aruba met my great great grandmother and had this fling with her got her pregnant and left.All we know about him is that his name is Mr James, but not like that matters to any of you

I'm gonna be a rockstar one day and if u don't like that u will have to kill me feel me

iskateboard27
2009 Award Winner
2009 Award Winner

Post by iskateboard27 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:07 pm

It was actually 7 posts. Scroll up and count them again.

I'm not discriminating against you! That's why I said I UNDERSTAND English isn't your native language. Obviously you were getting frustrated with everyone's replies to your posts so I decided to help you get better responses.
I love skateboarding!

Alison Silversun

Post by Alison Silversun » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:34 pm

ok let me scroll yes 7 u were right but I wasn't talking about u I was talkning about everyone else plus they brought this enlgish thing once on this thread I made named fingers I believe. well my problem is not english my rpoblem is double checking what I write for spell errors and people ignoring my post

but hey sk8ter u say ur read my post but this is one of the first times I actually see u around

SO I hope everybody can help to keep the site alive in one way or another I mean otherwise what's the fucking point

Alison Silversun

Post by Alison Silversun » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:11 pm

but lets get back to the main topic of this thread bud eic an d rome will never realize or could never repair the psycholochical damage they have done to harrd core sublime fans(just look at Sarah for Christ sake poor baby) around the whole fuckng world

I won't say I won't see them live I don't know if I'll do that either if they ever come here All I will never support them by buying they their new stuff in psychical copy and I am the kind of dude that sdo my best to support all my favourites artist with buying theri album instead of downloading it like most of the losers do it nowadays. offcaourse u need to take a peak to it first but u gotta keep supporting the real artists out there also taking in consideration there are few of them left