Can't believe this.

General Talk and Questions about Sublime with Rome
CrazynotInsane

Can't believe this.

Post by CrazynotInsane » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:05 pm

I really can't believe how horrible you guys on here are being about Sublime touring again...I thought out of anyone the people on this site would be so happy like I was. I mean when else would I have been able to see them live, I never would have if it wasn't for Bud and Eric agreeing to start up the group again. I have nothing but love for anything to do with Sublime therefor I will always continue to show my support. It's funny how I saw someone on here call the people who support Sublime w/ Rome ignorant. The people who choose to sit back and complain rather than actually experience it for themselves is what I call ignorance. Honestly what better then having a Sublime fan join the group. He has soul and it's easy to see, he's doing what he loves and he's sharing his talent with us, personally, I'm grateful for everything they've done. I saw a comment on Youtube I think and someone made a good point that Bud and Eric knew Brad best and would have known he would have wanted the music to be continued with time. It's been what like 14 years since they last played with Brad, it's time to let the music live again.

*took that last part out..it was just me bitching..it's not important

Thanks for reading :)
Last edited by CrazynotInsane on Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snoochie Boochies

sublime on acid
2009 Award Winner
2009 Award Winner

Re: Can't believe this.

Post by sublime on acid » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:57 pm

we are all different

CrazynotInsane

Re: Can't believe this.

Post by CrazynotInsane » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:20 am

Very much so
Snoochie Boochies