UK tour

General Talk and Questions about Sublime with Rome
sublime rock on

UK tour

Post by sublime rock on » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:28 pm

First post here in four years :D

Anyway, I see Sublime with rome are playing in Manchester and London this year. Obviously I've already booked my tickets, but does anyone know who's supporting on the UK dates? In america it's the dirty heads and matisyahu but is this the same for the UK? :drool: :drool:

Tickets to manchester were £23.50 which is the most I've ever paid or seen tickets at that venue at so surely they've got to be some semi-big names? (I'd love to see Matisyahu especially).

For what it's worth I'm seeing a lot of negativity, towards Rome especially, but I'm just happy the music is still being played and I think it's unfair to criticise Rome at this moment in time. After the album is recorded and released then by all means do so but really it doesn't bother me one bit.

Re: UK tour

Post by GoinPostal » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:30 am

I would assume that at least the dirty heads are going to try to make that tour. They arent too big yet and are probably eager to see if they have a European market. im sure there is somewhere online...

i kinda agree with u about the Rome thing. They are doing it for the money, and you have to respect that to a certain extent. I disagree with them RECORDING as Sublime with Rome tho. They should at least come up with a different name if they are recording new music, not if they are playing old music.
Gonna make a new sig when i get back to school and have access to photoshop... that one was assssss