Post by cachi » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:14 pm

who is rome

[Sarah_D_37]
2008 Award Winner
2008 Award Winner

Re: rome who

Post by [Sarah_D_37] » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:46 pm

The Antibrad. Thats who

get it? its funny because it is like antichrist but different. its a play on blasphemy - get it ? hahahahaha. im so freaking funny.....
"isn't often that I stand up to a challenge, but today I feel I'm fighting for my soul."
--------------------------------------------------------------
I feel a miracle in every breath that I breathe, won't let this miracle end in tragedy. I sense a miracle in all that I see, won't let this miracle slip away from me...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hemp-Hea ... 9349413914

xBrandalynnx
2006 Award Winner
2006 Award Winner

Post by xBrandalynnx » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:10 pm

Rome is the "new" lead singer of Sublime. However legally they can only be called Sublime with Rome, not Sublime b/c Bradley owned the rights to the name, his family settled with Bud and Eric on the name but only if they keep it Sublime with Rome. Brad's wishes, out of respect.

Hope that helps a little.

badfish sawred

Post by badfish sawred » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:21 pm

Rome seems like he is very talented, but to ride the coat tails of Bradley is ridiculous! No one and I mean no one can sing or write like Brad did. I am very disappointed in the fact that Sublime said they were not Sublime without Brad. What happened? Now their SUBLIME with ROME. It pains me every time I hear it. I mean if you want to sing songs that you wrote to play with them fine, but how can you sing Brad's songs. You can't and shouldn't. I'd love to hear those songs again, but not with Rome singing. I'd love to see them play but how can I when it's someone else singing Brad's lyrics? It's all just a shame.