100 weight of collie weed?

Ask about lyrics, debate lyrics and request lyric changes
ballslaW
2009 Award Winner
2009 Award Winner

Re: 100 weight of collie weed?

Post by ballslaW » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:09 pm

DaNo1 wrote:ROFL

southern california has the best weed in the world. Actually, California in general. We generally get it from up north anyway, but my connect always has shit that blwos anything in the magazines out of the fucking water

what do you do, smoke the magazine pages? unless you've done a weed tour of the world then i wouldn't make any bold statements. that goes for the new zealand joker too.

I've smoked california weed (yes tom, but not the time you're thinking of) and i've smoked the weed over in my parts. no difference. the shit may look different but last i checked you don't get stoned off the looks of weed.

bottom line, the shit i used to smoke and sell for 25/eighth like 10 years ago is the same shit going for 50-60 an eighth nowadays. inflation is a bitch.
Odano wrote:I'd scale my way up those redwood legs into that canyonesque babymaker of yours!

ballslaW
2009 Award Winner
2009 Award Winner

Post by ballslaW » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:07 pm

wait, are you really talking to me?

pay attention to what im saying. you've never smoked weed here so you can't honestly think you know how good it is. you can look at all the pictures you want and put stock in "the cannabis cup" (whatever the fuck that is) but until you live it then you dont know.

obviously you can tell the difference between dirt weed and good weed. i never questioned that.

stop taking weed so seriously and just smoke it.
Odano wrote:I'd scale my way up those redwood legs into that canyonesque babymaker of yours!

5 Dollars
2009 Award Winner
2009 Award Winner

Post by 5 Dollars » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:35 am

stop quoting stewie in hopes that we'll think you're original.
I'm old now.

stevie
2009 Award Winner
2009 Award Winner

Post by stevie » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:28 am

I feel an ambush coming on. I feel bad.

stevie
2009 Award Winner
2009 Award Winner

Post by stevie » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:33 am

DaNo1 wrote:Stop pointing out that im quoting stewie.

Go make yourself useful and support your ridiculous claim that mankind originated in Africa. Absolute fact huh?

hahaha douchebag I swear

edit: Jesus christ you really are an idiot. That actually wasnt a stewie quote at all, but I used the word "treachery" and thats probably the only place youve heard that word in context. Probably too busy with your head up your own ass all day to ever notice anything else in life.

What the hell is your problem? Stop insulting everything and everyone. Im sure once you calmed down and stopped being so pent up, people would stop screwing with you. Why are trying to make waves? Just be nice. You'll get noticed, I promise. it takes a while, it doesn't happen overnight. Don't expect people to instantly think you were the thing the spot was missing. Slow the hell down.

and stop being a dick.

STP

Post by STP » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:18 pm

Fo sho, man!

Also, he thought you were quoting stewie because Stewie says "These outrages will not be soon forgotten! No, no...I won't soon forget these outrages!" or something very similar to that and, even though you weren't directly quoting Stewie, every body here knows that you based it off of that because you don't give off the whole "i'm-clever-enough-to-say-something-like-this-by-myself" vibe.

Stop belittling people or it will bite you in the ass. Take my word for it, I used to be like that. I got tired of getting owned by the Spot over and over though, so I chilled out. It's a lot better that way. Oh and before you say "Well, I haven't gotten 'owned' once." Yes, you have. Many times.
We Took This Trip To Garden Grove

"baby you wanna give me kisses sweet"

ballslaW
2009 Award Winner
2009 Award Winner

Post by ballslaW » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:23 pm

alright maybe since both of you guys aren't around much you don't really know the history.

people have been belittling this dude since he got here however long ago. he finally figured out that if he talks shit back then everything is cool.

now you know.

stevie
2009 Award Winner
2009 Award Winner

Post by stevie » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:32 pm

I feel so in the know now.

STP

Post by STP » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:36 pm

Alrighty, well, I was missing that piece of information. You know, I like to argue too. We'll probably end up butting heads a lot.
We Took This Trip To Garden Grove

"baby you wanna give me kisses sweet"

vivid

Post by vivid » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:05 pm

this thread is about a song thats about weed and ppl r arguing whats the deal? just smoke some and chill
Tiocfaidh ár lá

JohnnyLurg

Post by JohnnyLurg » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:46 am

Untillnomore1 wrote:What's collie weed?
It just means weed.