Page 1 of 1

Where can I find lyrics for Everything Under the SUn????

Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:04 am
by Sublimeic
The smoke two joints version on there kicks ass, but I've looked all over and I can't find lyrics to any of the songs on the new cd. Even sublime spot doesnt have them?

Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:27 am
by swanny
welcome
move this to the lyrics section

ha

Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:05 pm
by spam bot
put your sirens on... :dance:

Re: ha

Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:09 pm
by surfer_ed
spam bot wrote:put your sirens on... :dance:


:D

Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:59 am
by MoFo
Welcome to the spot; don’t mind the other three responses that didn't help you at all.

We just haven't put up the lyrics yet.

Check back in a couple of weeks, or hang out and take a look around... you might like it here

Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:51 am
by spam bot
I dont know the lyrics but I know its live in the studio...and Brads voice seems so young in that song....You can tell the progression he took in his vocals......

Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:46 pm
by Sublimeic
oh ok, I mean the cd did come out in November, I figured sublimespot would have it before anyone. But not one site on the internet has it at all. Pretty weird I thought the box set was gonna be a huge hit i'd love to see the lyrics to it.

Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:59 pm
by [Sarah_D_37]
MoFo wrote:Welcome to the spot; don’t mind the other three responses that didn't help you at all.


you crack me up

Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:14 pm
by Smith
Sublimeic wrote:oh ok, I mean the cd did come out in November, I figured sublimespot would have it before anyone. But not one site on the internet has it at all. Pretty weird I thought the box set was gonna be a huge hit i'd love to see the lyrics to it.


Its not that hard to figure out lyrics.

Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:03 pm
by infix
Smithy wrote:
Sublimeic wrote:oh ok, I mean the cd did come out in November, I figured sublimespot would have it before anyone. But not one site on the internet has it at all. Pretty weird I thought the box set was gonna be a huge hit i'd love to see the lyrics to it.


Its not that hard to figure out lyrics.


theyd still be nice to have on this site... after all, this is a website dedicated to the band Sublime.

Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:02 pm
by MoFo
feminazi wrote:
MoFo wrote:Welcome to the spot; don’t mind the other three responses that didn't help you at all.


you crack me up



8)

Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:04 pm
by MoFo
Keeping this topic in mind... if anyone would like to listen to the song a jot down the lyrics... please feel free to do so.

Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:53 pm
by [Sarah_D_37]
i put new lyrics for daucca cabanna (sp?) in that thread but they havent been added to the lyrics section... i know they are correct too... theres my two cents

Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:40 pm
by LBDA
Does anyone know the name of the song played when you go through the chapters, like it goes something like " She takes her time, when its time to get ready, she always has her way."any help would be awesome.

Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:38 am
by had_a_dat
its slow ride. One of his best songs.

Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:28 am
by sublimenized
LBDA wrote:Does anyone know the name of the song played when you go through the chapters, like it goes something like " She takes her time, when its time to get ready, she always has her way."any help would be awesome.
Click on the sublime spot above and then click lyrics and then find slow ride. I Love that song!
I'm not goin crazy but i just dont know! :dance: