1st time u smoked?While im on the subject.....

General Talk and Questions about Sublime
BuckDogInsideTheVan
2003 Award Winner
2003 Award Winner

1st time u smoked?While im on the subject.....

Post by BuckDogInsideTheVan » Sun Nov 03, 2002 12:51 pm

The first time i ever smoked dope was when i was 13....it was raining and me and my girlfriend and 3 of our guy friends (who had the dope of course) went under a train and smoked 3 joints....i was soooooo stoned out of my tree.....we then proceeded to get on our bikes and ride to her house in a rainstorm....where i almost died about 9 times....we got to her house and her mom was quite shocked when we started to eat everything and anything that came across our path, peanut butter out of the jar, dog jerky treats, twinkies, etc.....
So, just wondering what your first experience with dope was!!!!
....livin' with buckie dogs the only way to stay sane....

Nadnerb

Post by Nadnerb » Sun Nov 03, 2002 3:03 pm

hey buck dog in that other post you said u dont smoke dope and you have a little to much time on ur hands youll have more posts than badfish*puff* in like 2 weeks :lol:
yarr

sublime rock on

Post by sublime rock on » Sun Nov 03, 2002 6:04 pm

LOL and i thought i was the only 1. i posted over 60 in my 1st week but 47 in 3 days i gotta hand it to u. and as 4 nadnerb LOL nice spottin. and i don't think that happened. ven if your wrecked u can still ride a bike. it's only if ur drunk that happens

Foolio

Post by Foolio » Sun Nov 03, 2002 8:04 pm

tee hee hee nadnerb (?) i didnt get high the first time i smoked wich was like 2 weeks ago >) i was dissapointed but most people say you dont get high the first time you smoke.... :x

reedee

Post by reedee » Sun Nov 03, 2002 9:17 pm

the only reason someone doesnt get high their first time is because they didnt inhale it or thought they were inhaling it and they were doing it wrong.
Listen Bud Gaugh, yeah he's right on time.
Come listen Eric Wilson drop the funky bass line, BASS!
mmm.... Come in Bud!

subliminalsublimer

Post by subliminalsublimer » Mon Nov 04, 2002 8:06 am

first time a smoked was 2 years ago up at a park with my best friend... havent looked back since. my life has changed since then and now i have become hippified b/c of pot. i dress like a hippie, act like a hippie, talk like a hippie, think like a hippie and smoke like a hippie.
This train is bound for glory.

B@CO

Post by B@CO » Mon Nov 04, 2002 8:08 am

And the struggle for posts continues...oh my.... well, but I guess you did it wrong badfish *puff*, acr was right. When you inhale it right, there´s no chance you don´t get affected by the demons. My first time was on a rainy day as well, I was disapointed for some 5 minutes. Then I looked at my friends face, more experienced then me, he said: "A". Truly, he just said "A", and I started laughing and stayed like that for 10 minutes more, I guess. Man, I thought I´d laugh my guts out. By the way, at that time I still didn´t know Sublime, unfortunately. There was another nice band to hear when stoned though. Was called Planet Hemp.
I ain't no prophet,
Don't wanna cure no damn disease.
Would you marry me anyway
if I was on my knee?

sublime rock on

Post by sublime rock on » Mon Nov 04, 2002 8:51 am

yeah it's true badfish if you don't inhale it 1. it's a waste of weed and 2. ur not gonna get stoned.it happens even quicker the 1st time though, cause ur a 'lightweight'. a definate easy way to get stoned is to play taxi. if you don't know wot that it here it is.... 5 or so ppl sit in a circle and they passed a spliff round and once u've had ur drag u hold it in until it gets back to you. it's a lot harder than it seems and by like the 5th spliff your outta it :oops: :lol:

green corn

Post by green corn » Mon Nov 04, 2002 10:54 am

8) there's nothing better than having your own homegrown! that's freedom 8)

so far
green corn
man has many illusions, reality is one of them

Foolio

Post by Foolio » Mon Nov 04, 2002 1:41 pm

hmmm thats not the reason. i know how to smoke, ive done it before, just not to weed.....

kazuya610

Post by kazuya610 » Mon Nov 04, 2002 2:04 pm

i didnt get that high my first time either but then again...
it was stress.. blah :x
Homer Simpson: "You know, my kids love you, and thanks to your gloomy music, they've finally stopped dreaming of a future I can't possibly provide."
Billy Corgan: "Well, we try to make a difference..." :roll:

whathappened420

Post by whathappened420 » Mon Nov 04, 2002 3:15 pm

i am 15 and the first time asmoked was about 4 years ago, i smoked a joint with this guy i didnt even know, i didnt get hihg my first tiem either more like the 3rd or 4th and it has changed my life, i used to play spirts but when i started smokin buddha everyday i just sat around and....smoked... and ate

green corn

Post by green corn » Mon Nov 04, 2002 3:21 pm

very clever to start smokin with 11
man has many illusions, reality is one of them

BuckDogInsideTheVan
2003 Award Winner
2003 Award Winner

Post by BuckDogInsideTheVan » Mon Nov 04, 2002 4:06 pm

...i said i dont smoke the stuff now,,,but used to!!! i farted around on this site for like 2 hours on sunday...so yeah, i guess it does seem that i have alot of time on my hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
....livin' with buckie dogs the only way to stay sane....

roachclip

Post by roachclip » Wed Nov 06, 2002 2:11 pm

the first time I got stoned I was in my mothers stomach - the next time I was 13 - was an eventful night - got stoned for the first time out of the womb and lost my virginity to a fat greasy italian girl. Just say no to fat pigs :lol:
fUcK Da PoLiCe -

loudog174

Post by loudog174 » Fri Nov 29, 2002 5:19 pm

first time i smoked ganj was right before i turned 18. i got blew the fuck out. don't smoke anymore though. started doing harder shit and i got hooked. almost died :( been clean for 7 years 8)
Last edited by loudog174 on Fri Nov 29, 2002 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sub_livin_chick

Post by sub_livin_chick » Fri Nov 29, 2002 7:20 pm

I was 15 with an old boyfriend,
one good thing about music,
when it hits you, you feel no pain

Fish Smoka

Post by Fish Smoka » Fri Nov 29, 2002 11:26 pm

i was with my cousin in holland and we were in a vacation spot by the beach. there was an old german bunker and we went there with some guys we met and one of them rolled the biggest joint ive ever seen. we were just smokin it on the roof of the bunker and i got kinda high and never forgot that night. was such a fat joint. wow.
K Thanks.

Subliminal Soldier

Post by Subliminal Soldier » Thu Dec 05, 2002 7:09 pm

i remember my first time...it was at a party and no one had a piece or a shell, so we made a temp out of a pop bottle...i still got high though
Old Soldiers never die, they just fade away

ruca74

Post by ruca74 » Thu Dec 05, 2002 9:17 pm

the first time i smoked i was on a way to a concert.. i didn't get high either...i know i wasnt doin it right tho...first was w/ a joint but then we passed a bowl..that was a little easier to hit i thought..i was dissappointed tho...
we're only gonna die from our own arrogance....that's why we might as well take our time...

Princessa

Post by Princessa » Fri Dec 06, 2002 8:33 am

My first time, I was stoned outta my face! It was about 8 years ago.. I was on a date with this guy and he took me to one of his realives house that was on a golf course and it was fansy and what-not. We all sat around a coffee table in front of a fireplace as we proceeded to get high. They were having some medical debate all serious and I was bein quiet and shy kinda then i just started bustin out laughin my ass off. Needless to say, they knew it was my first time hehe nice ice breaker tho ;)
¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- Princessa -:¦:-

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 07, 2002 4:46 am

i smoked buddha the first time when i was about 10 or 11 i cant remember but i was spending the summer at my cousins house and one night he produced a joint from his dresser and some of his friends thought it would be funny to see me get blazed the first time. so they told me how to suck, inhale,and hold and after that i just remember my cousin turning on some music and it sounded like the weirdest shit i ever heard and i started saying something about having a mask on but i started mumling and i woke up like 4 hours later with some intense ass cotton throat.

YourFace
2003 Award Winner
2003 Award Winner

Post by YourFace » Sat Dec 07, 2002 7:31 am

i most definitely cant remember
i dont want this feeling to go away

Nadnerb

Post by Nadnerb » Sat Dec 07, 2002 7:37 am

first time i smoked i was home alone with my bro like 9 months ago and i caught him and i promised not to tell if he would let me try :lol:
yarr

lilnicoya83

=0)

Post by lilnicoya83 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:39 pm

The 1st time i got loaded i was in the 5th grade and my brother got me high. All i can remember was that he was making me crack up. Its been 12yrs since then and my older brother and i still burn.