Crazy Fool Book

Here is a place to trade or find out where to get sublime stuff. That could be tapes, cds, shirts, posters whatever...
susanl60

Crazy Fool Book

Post by susanl60 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:45 pm

Hey Everyone...I just learned of this site and wondered if there is any interest in the Crazy Fool Book I printed with Brad's Dad, Jim. Yes, I am the printer and saved a few I came upon in my storage unit. They were all boxed up, brand new and I knew they were there, just had a hard time remembering where they were! I saw them posted on Amazon for a ridiculous amount but at the same time, I do know they are rare as new books...just wondering.

D-FENZ42
2007 Award Winner
2007 Award Winner

Re: Crazy Fool Book

Post by D-FENZ42 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:07 pm

Yes, I am sure some of us would be interested. What did you have in mind?
5 Dollars wrote:butt plugs rule

your mom
2008 Award Winner
2008 Award Winner

Post by your mom » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:30 pm

you mean printed from the PDF? or actually the official book. because a bootleg isn't going to be worth as much as the actual printing. and i think most of us have that PDF boot.
you will never ever SEE SUBLIME. it's heart and soul died in 1996.

ballslaW
2009 Award Winner
2009 Award Winner

Post by ballslaW » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:33 pm

I wonder what the publisher would have to say about the printer hanging onto a few copies.
Odano wrote:I'd scale my way up those redwood legs into that canyonesque babymaker of yours!

D-FENZ42
2007 Award Winner
2007 Award Winner

Post by D-FENZ42 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:47 pm

I am sure they were courtesy copies, like record companies sending albums to DJs.
5 Dollars wrote:butt plugs rule

bookshps

Post by bookshps » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:52 pm

Yes, correct, they were courtesy copies.

I am the the original poster's son.

I now have 4 of these books to sell. They are brand new, in unread/unopened condition. I have listed two of them on Amazon at the going used price, but for NEW books.

Here is the description on Amazon: "NEW FROM PRINTER! Protected in plastic bag. Book is unopened/unread. NO spine creasing. Covers clean and glossy--NO scratches. Some *very minor* shelf/box edgewear, rubbing. Truly Near-Fine to Fine condition. You will have a hard time finding a copy of this book in better condition. Ships immediately. "

These books are in perfect condition.

If anyone is interested, let me know. I will entertain reasonable offers. We'd rather these fine books go to good households than sit in a box in a storage unit. My mom is retiring after a long career of overseeing the design and printing of some of the coolest music and entertainment stuff around...like this book.

Cheers.

JohnnyLurg

Post by JohnnyLurg » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:24 am

Do you still have any?