Anyone know where i can get alot of sublimes music please?

Here is a place to trade or find out where to get sublime stuff. That could be tapes, cds, shirts, posters whatever...
stylee

Anyone know where i can get alot of sublimes music please?

Post by stylee » Wed May 05, 2010 3:25 pm

Im looking for some sublime. i mean i have alot of there funky shit but i want more. Could anyone help me?

your mom
2008 Award Winner
2008 Award Winner

Re: Anyone know where i can get alot of sublimes music pleas

Post by your mom » Wed May 05, 2010 4:46 pm

amazon and ebay.
you will never ever SEE SUBLIME. it's heart and soul died in 1996.

shanepesanka

Post by shanepesanka » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:01 pm

sorry im a little bit late to post this. i just became a member a few days ago. I happened to get lucky on my hunt for sublime bootleg albums if thats what you were talking about. I wanted this album called rewind selector. Some how i came across one of the actual creators of this bootleg. His name is Matt Maguire and i was told that he was hooking people up with this 102 track bootleg for 30 bucks. It sounded like an okay deal so i emailed him about it. He told me that for 30 bucks not only would i get the Rewind Selector bootleg album but i would also get all the other bootlegs, live recordings, rare sound board recordings, and a digital copy of crazy fool "portrait of a punk". all for just 30 bucks. Im not sure if i gave away too much information but oh well lol. All he said to me was dont post or sell this collection online because its his secret collection. Any way he told me he put everything promised on a dvdr. and he said it has a total of 4.4 gb of files nice and organized. If you are interested in this which i wouldnt see why not, its a FUCKIN DEAL lol. then go to google and search matt maguire rewind selector. you should be eable to find his email. please dont tell him you know what hes selling and you want in on it. just ask him if you can get rewind selector and then he will reveal to you the full deal like he did to me. if you cant find his email then get back to me and ill go in my inbox and find it for you. I hope this helped. GOOD LUCK!

jj_ob

Post by jj_ob » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:18 pm

You paid money for bootlegs?
http://sublimestp.com/?page=pages/rs
http://web.archive.org/web/200408040042 ... ublime.php

That'll be $30 bucks for those links...

ballslaW
2009 Award Winner
2009 Award Winner

Post by ballslaW » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:26 pm

man, really? the dude is charging people for an assortment of tracks that he didn't produce nor has any rights to?
Odano wrote:I'd scale my way up those redwood legs into that canyonesque babymaker of yours!

sublime on acid
2009 Award Winner
2009 Award Winner

Post by sublime on acid » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:23 pm

arrest him